Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Girl to know: Isabel Lucas

When I was watching Transformers 2 for the first time I didn't expect the movie to have two MEGA hot babes, I was just expecting to see good old Megan Fox and *BAM* out comes Isabel Lucas. Wait who? Isabel Lucas! She's that hot Decepticon chick on this scene:

I don't know about you but for me, Isabel Lucas > Megan Fox!

This Aussie chick is popular in Australia as Tasha Andrews, a girl she portrays in the series Home and Away. Isabel Lucas was also in the 2009 film Daybreakers where she played the role of a girl who's father wants to turn her into a Vampire like him. Her most recent appearance was in the HBO mini series the Pacific.

When she isn't acting she's out trying to save whales and dolphins from getting slaughtered. There's a warrant for her in Japan for opposing Whaling, a nasty traditional Japanese ceremony where they slaughter whales en masse.

Oh Isabel Lucas, its the likes of you who make life worth living. I like Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment